Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

Dear 2013

Dear 2013,

What a year you have been.  There have been highs and lows, triumphs and tears, and in a few hours you will be over.  I ran the Krispy Kreme Challenge and my first 5k.  I had two life long friends get married and my grandmother passed away.  I made great memories with friends both in Raleigh and in Charlotte.  I made the decision to follow God's calling and apply to move to France and in 3 weeks I will fulfill that calling.  I challenged myself this year to get healthy and I reached the 50 lbs lost mark back in September.  I may say this every year for the rest of my life but I feel like I learned more about myself & grew as a person in this past year than any other year.  I am looking forward to 2014 and all the memories & challenges that will come with it.  Bring it on 2014, I'm ready for you.


Annual family vacation to the beach
I saw John Mayer in concert with some of my housewives
Transformation after 50 lbs lost
I met the Jonas Brothers with my bff Linsey

Wilson's wedding where she became Mrs. Tanner

First official picture of the Princesses of OPA

Beautiful sunrise in Raleigh. Man I'll miss this view

Bridesmaids with the bride night before the MB's wedding!


I love Charlotte friends 

My roommates my first 3 years of college

Hunnicutt kids at Thanksgiving


This little nugget turned 2 this year!


Thanks for a great 4 1/2 years NC State!

My housewives. I have no words to describe the love I have for these ladies

Krispy Kreme Challenge completed!

We welcomed a baby to our group of friends this year!


After State beat Duke in basketball with Ryne and Emma

My sweet 6 & unders from swim team

That one time we all decided to wear coral.



I am off to Charlotte to ring in the New Year with my sister, brother-in-law, and friends.  What are you doing to finish 2013?  Whatever you do I hope you go into the new year with a fresh mind and spirit.

See you on the other side!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!