Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Peaks and Pits!

Happy Friday Yall!

I cannot believe that Christmas has come and gone and that 2014 is just around the corner!  Here are my peaks & pits for the past 2 weeks since I didn't post last friday.

Peaks:

1) I graduated!  On December 18 I graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Human Biology.





2) An obvious peak would be that Christmas was on Wednesday! I had a great Christmas with my family.  On Christmas day itself I got to stay in my pajamas all day which is exactly what I wanted to do.

3) Today is my sister's 25th birthday! I am so thankful to have a big sister who is driven and kind and has such a big heart for others, not to mention my best friend.  Happy Birthday Jenny! I love you!



Pits:

  • This was the first Christmas without my grandmother, Mama Rose.  Mama Rose loved everything about Christmas, the lights, decorations and most importantly celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.  While we missed her at our family gatherings we all knew that she was celebrating Christmas in heaven for the first time and we wouldn't trade that for anything.
  • I'm less than a month out from leaving for France and I am starting to realize that I am hanging out with some of my friends for the last time until June when I get home.  I am very excited to go but I will miss everyone at home.

I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas!  What do you have planned to ring in the New Year?

-Mary Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!