Image Map

Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Today is my sweet sweet nephew's 2nd birthday!  If you follow me on any social media you know that I am a teeny bit obsessed with him, but can you blame me?   Look how adorable he is.

 
 
This past weekend I was in Wilmington to celebrate this cute guy's birthday and he had an airplane themed party at the park!  We were worried about the rain but luckily it only rained for a few minutes and the party could continue as planned.  Pretty much all Jamie wanted was to be pushed on the swing but hey, it's his birthday and he could do what he wanted to.  I sure am going to miss this little guy when I'm in France.
 
 
 
 







 
 
How cute are those decorations that Shauna, my sister-in-law, made? My parents got Jamie a tool bench and he was loving the yellow hat that came with it.  I love this kid so much!
 
I hope you had a great Monday!
 
-MB

 
 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!