Image Map

Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I love the holiday season.  I love seeing Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music, eating delicious treats and spending extra time with my family.  Oh, and I really love Christmas break because it means having time off from school.  I just realized that this is going to be my last Christmas break!  Of course the main reason I love the holiday season is because I am reminded of the birth of my savior, Jesus Christ.

In my family we always decorate for Christmas the weekend following Thanksgiving.  I love the Christmas decorations my mom has for our house and while putting up Christmas decorations isn't my favorite thing in the world, I love looking at them when we are done.

 
That snowman on my door? Love it. Mom saw it on pinterest
What are you favorite things about the Christmas season? I'm ready to start baking!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!