- When all my friends went back to class this week I didn't have to go. This was a wonderful realization Sunday night.
- On Tuesday I had just about the perfect day - I took two naps, lunch with a good friend, caught up on a couple tv shows and then had a girls night with two other friends to watch the premiere of Pretty Little Liars.
- Seeing this tshirt when I was at JCrew made me smile. I love that of all the French cities that they could have put they chose Marseille.
- Tomorrow my parents are trowing me a Bon Voyage party and I will get to see most of my friends and family. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at once!
- Last week I found out I can only have one suitcase and one carry on. I guess I should have known this before last week but I didn't. I know that it is totally doable but for a girl who loves fashion and will be in France for 6 months and almost 3 seasons it is definitely a stretch. Thank goodness for Pinterest to help me with packing tips & how to make the most outfits out of a few clothes.
- Having to say goodbye to friends and family. I know it is "see you later" not "goodbye" but it still feels like a goodbye to me. I hate having to schedule time with people to say goodbye.
That's it for this week. I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Any fun plans? Tell me about them!