Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Peaks and Pits!

Can you believe we are already a little over a week into 2014? I don't know if it is because I am counting down the days until I leave for France but I feel like the past month has flown by.  Christmas was only 3 weeks ago!  Anyways, here are this week's peaks and pits.

Peaks:

  • When all my friends went back to class this week I didn't have to go.  This was a wonderful realization Sunday night.
  • On Tuesday I had just about the perfect day - I took two naps, lunch with a good friend, caught up on a couple tv shows and then had a girls night with two other friends to watch the premiere of Pretty Little Liars.  
  • Seeing this tshirt when I was at JCrew made me smile. I love that of all the French cities that they could have put they chose Marseille.
  • Tomorrow my parents are trowing me a Bon Voyage party and I will get to see most of my friends and family.  I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at once!
Pits:

  • Last week I found out I can only have one suitcase and one carry on.  I guess I should have known this before last week but I didn't.  I know that it is totally doable but for a girl who loves fashion and will be in France for 6 months and almost 3 seasons it is definitely a stretch. Thank goodness for Pinterest to help me with packing tips & how to make the most outfits out of a few clothes. 
  • Having to say goodbye to friends and family.  I know it is "see you later" not "goodbye" but it still feels like a goodbye to me.  I hate having to schedule time with people to say goodbye.

That's it for this week.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Any fun plans? Tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!