Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

One Week Bucket List: Food Edition

I am officially in the one week countdown to France.  This time next week I will be somewhere over the Atlantic on my way to Amsterdam.  I have a few things I want to do before I leave and at the top of that list is eat all of my favorite foods.

 Here is my bucket list of places I want to eat before I leave:


  • Panera Bread 
  • Chick-fil-a
  • Chipotle
  • Stephenson's BBQ
  • Krispy Kreme (okay so I ate here last Thursday)
  • Lily's Pizza (I ate here last Thursday too… the best pizza in Raleigh!)
  • Goodberry's 
Reasonable list, yes?  Do you have any suggestions on places I should go before I leave? 

Here is a sneak peak picture from my Bon Voyage party last night!


I can't wait to tell y'all more about it.

 Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!