I need to start by saying that October is my 2nd favorite moth of the year (right behind March which is obviously the best month). Here are a few reasons why I love the month of October:
- The weather in North Carolina is (usually) perfect in October. Boots & scarves are encouraged and it is the ideal temperature to run outside at any point during the day
- Leaves start to change!
- Anything & everything pumpkin (except pumpkin spice latte because ew coffee)
- NC State Fair!
- This October is extra special because my life long best friend is getting married!
- my fall break always seems to fall in October
- October means basketball season is just around the corner
As I was thinking about my love for October it struck me that this year has gone by so fast. What have I done this year? 2013 has been a big year for me (and will continue to be) and the changes I have made since January still surprise me everyday. Time goes by fast and I have so many things I would love to accomplish. Here are my October goals:
- run 3 miles without stopping - I have been working towards this goal for a while and I am so close I can taste it.
- step up my diet & exercise! I am also really close to my next goal weight.
- have at least 3 blog posts a week
- complain less & be more thankful
- spend more time in God's word and work on my relationship with him
- Improve my French! (blog post on this will be next, I promise!)
- embrace everything in school that I can since it is my last October in undergrad
What are your goals that you have for this month or even to finish out 2013 strong?
ps Happy Mean Girls Day to All!