Image Map

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blog take 3. Ready, Go!

Okay so this will be my third attempt at keeping up a blog.  The first one I kept for about 4 months, the second for about 2 weeks, but this one I want to keep for a long time.  I love the idea of blogging because it is a great way to remember things that I'm doing in my life as well as connect with people around me and make new friends!  My wonderful friend Ashley ,who has a great blog of her own, has been a huge help/inspiration for getting this blog going.  When I was trying to come up with a name for this blog she asked me "What kind of blog do you want?"  I thought about it and I realized that I want it to be about life.  The title of my blog is "Les Aventures De La Vie" which is French for "Life's Adventures"  It seems like a broad description but I want my blog to be a place where I can talk about what happened last weekend, the latest fashion trend, pop culture, what God is doing in my life, anything!  So that is what you will get from this blog.  Me. (and that includes run on sentences and sometimes incorrect grammar)   Hopefully this blog will really start to take shape over the next couple of weeks/months because some pretty life changing events are coming my way and I cannot wait to document them & share them with everyone!

Until next time,

-Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & commenting! I look forward to reading your comment and responding!